Saturday, April 21, 2007

avril 15th Luxembourg Garden, shopping, dinner at Languedoc

surprise lisa logged in as brad, yet again

Today we had a great day. We slept in (a common theme on our vacation). We headed to the Bastille Market, which is suppose to be the biggest open air market in Paris. We got there as it was closing, so we headed off to the Luxembourg Gardens.

This park is beautiful. However I got a major problem with the parks in Paris. You can't actually sit on the grass. There are a bunch of chairs and benches for you to sit on and LOOK at the grass. On a day like today when it was almost 80, all you want to do is sit on the grass and have a picnic. So we sat in our uncomfortable metal chairs, that I had to beat an old lady to get to (just kidding, but they are hard to come by) and ate our picnic. I would love to show you some beautiful pictures of the gardens however I realized after caring around my 10 pound camera for hours, that my battery was dead. I did take some pictures on my treo, but i have no idea how to get them off the treo.

Tonight we had dinner at our one of our favorite places, Le Languedoc. This is the place that we have a huge photograph in our apartment (i gave it to brad on our first anniversary)
Everything was the same and perfect! We each got 9 escargo to start, i had what else but steak w/ pomme frites. yummmyy!! oh and of course a bottle of wine.

Finishing our meal at 11:30 we then headed for a romantic walk along The Seine. This was my favorite part because i made Brad hold my hand the whole time (which he hates).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.